Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dork: The Incredible Adventures of Robin 'Einstein' Verghese- Sidin Vadukut


I want to start out by saying that anyone who hasn't lived or worked in India won't appreciate the true beauty of this book. It's audience is exclusively Indians.

Dork was gifted to me for my birthday by a friend who assured me that it would keep me laughing for a long time. He was right. Dork is the diary of Robin Verghese which tells his story from the day he gets a job to when he becomes a corporate success. Robin has a brilliant story to tell, only made better by his hilarious way of thinking. I especially like the way his relationship with his crush, Gouri, plays out.
All in all, Dork was a very good read and I can't wait for the other two books to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment